Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why I became an Avon Representative

 I am an Avon representative/Unit Leader and I am looking for some women and men who are interested in starting their own Avon business. I began 5/26/10 and I love it!! I work full time and I have two baby boys, 1 and 3 years old. I started because It only cost $10 to start, I did not want to work a part time job on someone else's clock, i want my children to grown up and think that they should go into business for themselves and I want to give my children the life they deserve... so far one of them is in private school. This business is easy because everyone knows Avon. You do not have to be a sales person, people just have to know you have the book or website. I will also be here to help you grow as I grow. Contact me today (646) 750-5349 or register @ www.start.youravon.com reference code: bernadetterobinson

No comments:

Post a Comment