Friday, July 15, 2011

Spot Treatment



When I received my “what’s new” catalog a few campaigns ago, there was a NEW product that I was particularly excited about. This product is is Blemish Clearing Acne Body Wash by Clearskin. I was excited because I have been using the Clearskin Foaming Cleanser for my face and it did a superb job! I was so excited at one time, that I was going to use it for the blemishes on my body. I tried once but I realized I would run out of the soap quickly. Now I think you see why I got excited.  I am in my 5th day of using the product and I love the results I see so far. 
www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson

It will take at least 2 weeks for me to see a drastic difference. If you have dark blemishes on your skin, I highly recommend this product! Check it out for yourself while it is at the low price of $5.99. You can also get the Clearskin for the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment