Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stretch Marks, anyone?

The sentence after this may be a little contradicting but... I have absolutely no problem with the stretch marks on my stomach. I don't feel bad about them and my esteem is not hurt one bit. I embrace them as a badge of honor. But of course i will have my children the rest of my life, God willing so I don't really Need the physical reminder.

The entire year and few months since I've been with avon, they've had creams for stretch marks (solutions and Anew) and I've sold it and heard great reviews. Nothing convinced me to purchase. Well, let me tell you a secret: The best way to know about something is to experience it first hand. So, Skin-so-Soft just came out with a new oil specifically for Stretch Marks, Discolorations, Uneven tone and Scars. I decided to try it for my stretch marks. I began using this product on Monday and i can already tell you that the color of my stretch marks on my tummy has lightened up a little. It's so amazing!!! I will give you another update after my second week.  
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=42159

This product is highly concentrated oil with nourishing vitamins A and E, chamomile, sunflower seed oil and phytol.

No comments:

Post a Comment