Sunday, July 10, 2011

Campaign 14 is ending

I am placing campaign 15 orders which are due by tommorrow at noon. If you would like to place an order, please visit my wesite @ www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson
Also, be sure to check out the outlet and mark catalogs.
Please keep in mind that this is my last campaign of triple dollars. If you are not an avon representative, you would not understand what that means, however I am aiming for a new goal with Avon as a Preseident's Club member. Your purchase will get me one step closer.

Last but not least, I LOVE REFERRALS!!! Please tell everyone about my site, you will be surprised how many of your friends, family, associates, co-workers, ect are looking for an avon representative.

fyi: Any order you place on my site will be shipped directly to your home by avon. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment