Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blackberry and Vanilla- Naturals

I am in campaign 16 and like i mentioned in the previous post, there are some deals, just too good to be passed up. I am going to start with the items that I have personally tried or is currently using. 

I am going to start with the Avon naturals. I love Naturals because most of the products smell fruity and are not made with harsh ingredients. The newest scent is Blackberry and Vanilla and it smells delicious! This set comew with two body washes, a lotion, a shakes lotion and a body spray all for $9.99. This is the introductory price.  Take advantage of this offer.



Also, There are several other natural sets on sale for $9.99, however they incluse four products per set. The other flavors include Vanilla, Pomegranate and mango, cherry blossom, and banana coconut.
To order, go to: www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson
Thank you and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment