Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Campaign 18 is here and it's Intense with a flare of New York style!

I am so excited about this campaign! As you can see from the cover, Fergie is striking again with a new scent Outspoken Intense. Her first perfume, Outspoken was a hit and was one of the best selling perfumes in recent years. I have Outspoken  Intense and it is great!!

Fragrance Details TOP NOTES: Succulent blackberry, shining star fruit and luscious kumquat. MID NOTES: Vibrant purple passion flower, lush gardenia and velvety orange flower petals. BASE NOTES: Sensual musks wrapped in white amber and blonde cedar. 1.7 fl. oz.   I promise you will love this fragrance. But don’t take my word for it. Click to purchase Outspoken Intense  
P.S. I have 4 bottles of this fragrance in my possession. If you would like to purchase a bottle directly from me, contact me @ bernadette.robinson@gmail.com   I will send you 2 free gifts with your purchase.

Wait till you see the Mark catalog. the theme was New York and they have some items that you just don't want to pass up. Below is a picture of me wearing one of the necklaces.

www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson

No comments:

Post a Comment