Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Avon in the media

Today I received my Essence Magazine, September 2001 issue. As usual, I was eager to turn the pages in search of Avon and Mark products.
I only came across one product this time around. Avon's Glazewear was featured in the Essence Readers' Choice Beauty awards 2011 which excited me so much that I wanted to share it with you.


This product is regulary priced at $6.00 however you have a few days left to purchase it at $2.99

Here is a picture of me wearing the product as well... I forgot which color I am wearing... please forgive me. Also this lip gloss is not sticky. I prefer sticky but I love the color and lasting power of glazewear.
Click here for Glazewear
P.s. The eyeshadow is mark!
www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson






No comments:

Post a Comment