Monday, September 26, 2011

My new Flyer

BE YOUR OWN BOSS- I have openings on my AVON team and I am looking for motivated individuals who would like to partner with me and be successful!

Just to name a few benefits of becoming an Independent Sales Representative:
·         No experience needed
·         Get everything you need to get started and make money immediately.
·         Only $10.00 to start.
·         Set your own hours.
·         Complete support and training available for your sales success.
·         Sell through fund-raising efforts and in-home/e-parties if you choose.
·         Receive a personalized web page, online tools with an online store so customers can shop at anytime, from anywhere
·         Access to affordable life and health care insurance and personal savings plan.
·         You gain customers by passing out brochures and following up with people.
·         Make up to 50% off your sales and if you choose to become a leadership representative you could earn up to 12% on team sales and bonuses.
·         You can work from the comfort of your home.
·         No inventory to buy.
·         Great residual income program with bi-weekly payouts once in leadership.
·         You are eligible for various discounts including: movie tickets, percentage off your t-mobile or sprint telephone service, dell , great adventures, college scholarship for your children and grandchildren.
·         I will be your mentor.
·         I would love for you to be a part of my team. If you are interested in learning more please contact me @ (646) 750-5349/avon.brobinson@ymail.com or register online @ www.start.youravon.com  reference code: bernadetterobinson
Fundraising opportunities available with Avon! YOUTH GROUPS/CHURCH/LITTLE LEAGUES/ SCHOOL AND MANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS & INDIVIDUALS CAN START AN AVON FUNDRAISER! Contact me at immediately if interested!  I love referrals- Please share this flyer with someone else J If you are not interested in becoming your own boss, shop at my online store 24/7 @ www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson.  Items will ship directly to your home. Free shipping: type in REPFLYER at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment