Thursday, September 1, 2011

“10 Reasons to Shop Avon”


10. No need to fight the crowds at malls and toy stores.
9. Save money on parking and gas.
8. Everything you need in one place: Avon brochure.
7. Great toys from Mattel, Disney, Sesame Street and more.
6. No tempting food court…save money and calories.
5. Shop anytime, anywhere, even in the tub.
4. Email, online, and phone ordering, for your convenience.
3. Satisfaction guaranteed.
2. Orders promptly delivered to you.
1. FREE GIFT!! With your first order.


Referral Gift
* Refer me to a friend/pass along your Avon brochure and receive a free gift when your friend places an order


Email Ordering
* No need to call if you have email access. Just email me your order and I will email you a confirmation that I received your order.


* I will also email your order total and set up a delivery date.
Fast Delivery
 

* Orders are delivered as soon as the next day after I receive them (if convenient for you)
Ordering Information:
 

* Call me at either telephone number listed above or email me with your order. Please provide the six-digit product number for each product you wish to order. (Cash, money order, pay-pal and credit cards are accepted.)
Satisfaction Guaranteed
 

* If you are ever dissatisfied with an Avon product, contact me for a
replacement or refund.

Gift Certificates
 

* Purchase gift certificates to give to friends and family – great for the holidays. 

Thanks, Bernadette :-)
avon.brobinson@ymail.com
To Buy AVON
 http://www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson
To Sell AVON
http://start.youravon.com/ Use Reference Code: bernadetterobinson

No comments:

Post a Comment