Saturday, June 26, 2010

Looking for a host for my online avon party (eparty)

I am throwing an eparty for my Avon business and I am in search of someone who would like to host it for me. The job of my host is simply to bring customers to my website, albeit close and personal friends or efriends (the more the merrier).

An Avon eParty is a great way to host a party without the hassle of synchronizi...ng schedules, preparing snacks, cleaning house, or entertaining guests! You can also invite any of your friends regardless of where they live. Best of all, with an Avon eParty, YOU can enjoy the fun too while earning a discount on your order or free products!

If you book an Avon eParty, I am offering discounts or free products based on the outcome of your party. In other words, the more friends you invite that participate by placing an order, the bigger your reward will be. You and your friends will also receive FREE shipping on orders over $30.

Booking an Avon eParty is easy. Choose the dates that you want and email me or visit my Avon site to request your eParty. Then, get a list of your friends together and send them the link and your eParty code so they can shop online anytime during your eParty and you will get credit. Once your party is over, I will let you know your discount or free product amount so you can order.

Bernadette Robinson
Avon Independent Sales Representative
www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson
Shop or Sell Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment