Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Recruiting motivated individual to join my team

Recruiting
motivated individual to join my team

I am a recruiter for the #1 direct selling company in the world, Avon
and I am looking for those who would like join my team.
...
Just to name a few benefits of becoming an Independent Sales
Representative:



* You do not have to have parties (unless you want to have online
parties).

* You gain customers by passing out brochures and following up with
people.

* Make up to 50% off your sales and if you choose to do leadership
you could make up to 12% on team sales and bonuses.

* You can work from the comfort of your own home.

* Only $15.00 to get started.

* No inventory to buy.

* Work full time or part time.

* Great residual income program also available with biweekly payouts
(once in leadership)

* No minimum order.

* No sales quota.

* No party kit to purchase.

* No shipping fees.

* Free online training

No comments:

Post a Comment