Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Want to earn a percentage off your next Avon or mark products and a FREE gift?

Want to earn a percentage off your next Avon or mark products and a FREE gift?

So what do you have to do to get FREE AVON keep reading it is EASY!!! Now you can HOST AN AVON ePARTY!! No mess to clean up!

THE BEST PART IS YOU KEEP YOUR EMAIL LIST TO YOUR SELF!!! --- I send you an email announcing the party and you forward it on to your friends yourself!!!

That way those not interested have their privacy protected.

No snacks to serve!

Email me your name and phone number and we will get you start today. If you want your party to have a theme or if it is for a special event let me know so I can put that on the party site.

Of course I would love to have you host a traditional party if you would prefer :)


Hold your "eParty" for 2 weeks, at the end of the 2 weeks I will tell your your total percentage.

SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!

*In order to host an e-party, you much be registered as an E-customer. You can do so by clicking the link: http://bernadetterobinson.avonrepresentative.com/register.html?cmd=register*

No comments:

Post a Comment