Sunday, July 4, 2010

Skin Care

Good skin care is essential to graceful aging.
Good skin care requires cleansing and moisturizing. 
Good skin care requires a lot of effort.
To read more about good skin care:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Good-Skin-Care-is-Important&id=636704

In addition to selling Avon, I use the products. I use Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser to clean my face every day and night. It works! I have a few dark spots on my face but to be honest, I can only remember one dark spot  in particular before I began using Clearskin. Within a week of using Clearskin, that one spot  faded a lot. This cleanser is so good that I will began using it to clear up the blemishes on my arms, seriously! I was so shocked. In addition to the cleanser, Avon has the Blemish Clearing Acne pads as well as the spot treatment. I do not use those items just because I have not purchased them.
All three items (Foaming Cleanser #464-988, Acne Pads #465-176 and Spot Treatment #465-180) are on sale for  $3.99 each.


I also use Solution's Day Lotion, Night cream and Eye Cream. It gives my face a nice glow, it has a nice texture, it feels great on my skin and it keeps my skin hydrated. It is a great moisturizer and in addition, it has SPF 15.
Regularly priced at $13.00 each, you can get them on sale during this campaign for $5.99 each.
 You can find both products on my avon site @
 www.youravon.com/bernadetterobinson
My brief video on skin care
http://www.youtube.com/user/bernapril20#p/a/u/0/Fe4s2WBPRn4

No comments:

Post a Comment